Are you looking for a fun and profitable way to play Gangplank? Then look no further! In this blog post, we’ll give you some tips on how to make the most of this unique champion. We’ll also provide some insight into how to counter Gangplank’s opponents, as well as how to best play with him in your team. So without further ado, let’s get started!
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels
Tips for Playing Gangplank.
Choose the Right Items.
Choosing the right items is important for any champion, but it’s especially important for Gangplank. Gangplank is a fairly weak early game champ, so he needs to build up his strength as the game goes on. Here are some items to consider:
-Blade of the Ruined King: This item gives Gangplank extra attack damage and life steal, which is great for sustain in fights. It also gives him a nice active ability that can help him take down enemies quickly.
-Mercurial Scimitar: This item is great for getting out of sticky situations. It provides a nice movement speed boost and can also cleanse debuffs from enemies, like slows and stuns.
-Last Whisper: This item gives Gangplank extra armor penetration, which helps him deal more damage to enemies with high armor values.
Use Your Abilities Effectively.
Gangplank has four abilities: Parrrley, Remove Scurvy, Raise Morale, and Cannon Barrage. Parrrley is his bread and butter ability – it’s his main source of damage and can be used to last hit minions or harass enemies in lane. Remove Scurvy is a great utility ability that allows Gangplank to heal himself and remove debuffs from himself. Raise Morale is a great buffing ability that increases Gangplank’s attack damage and movement speed – this can be used before engaging in a fight or chasing down an enemy. Finally, Cannon Barrage is Gangplank’s ultimate ability – it summons a rain of cannonballs onto an area, dealing massive damage and slowing enemies hit by it. When using Cannon Barrage, try to aim for areas where there are multiple enemies – this will maximize its effectiveness.
Play To Your Strengths
Gangplank excels at two things – sustained damage and crowd control (CC). Thanks to his Parrrley ability and his Blade of the Ruined King’s active ability, he can dish out a lot of damage over time without having to get too close to his enemies. Additionally, thanks to abilities like Remove Scurvy and Raise Morale, he has plenty of CC at his disposal to slow down or even stop enemy advances altogether. When playing Gangplank, make sure you capitalize on these strengths by constantly harassing enemies with Parrrley and using your CC abilities judiciously to disrupt enemy plans.
Counters to Gangplank.
Laning Against Gangplank.
Gangplank is a very strong laner, so you need to be careful when laning against him. He has a lot of poke with his Q ability, and he can easily kill you if you’re not careful. Here are some tips for laning against Gangplank:
– Try to avoid his Q ability. It does a lot of damage and it has a long range. If you can’t avoid it, try to position yourself so that he doesn’t hit you with the full damage.
– Be careful of his W ability. It gives him a huge speed boost, and he can easily catch up to you and kill you if you’re not careful.
– Don’t let him get too close to you. His E ability gives him a huge attack speed boost, and he will quickly kill you if he gets too close.
– Try to kite him when he uses his ultimate ability. It does a lot of damage and it has a long range, so you need to be out of its range when it goes off.
Teamfighting Against Gangplank.
Gangplank is also very strong in teamfights, so you need to be careful when fighting against him. Here are some tips for teamfighting against Gangplank:
– Try to focus fire on him in teamfights. He is very squishy and he will go down quickly if you can focus fire on him.
– Be careful of his Q ability in teamfights. It does a lot of damage and it has a long range, so try to stay out of its range or position yourself so that he doesn’t hit you with the full damage.
– Don’t let him get too close to your carries in teamfights . His E ability gives him a huge attack speed boost ,and he will quickly kill them if he gets too close .
– Try to kite him when he uses his ultimate ability .It does a lot of damage ,and it has a long range ,so make sure your carries are out its range before it goes off .
Playing With Gangplank.
Laning With Gangplank.
If you’re lucky enough to be laning with Gangplank, you have a powerful ally on your hands. Here are some tips to make the most of the situation:
– First and foremost, take advantage of Gangplank’s Parrrley ability. This is a powerful poking tool that can easily harass enemies and pick off low-health targets. Be sure to position yourself well so that you can safely land the shot without getting counter-harassed in return.
– Secondly, make use of Gangplank’s Barrel Roll ability to set up ambushes or escape dangerous situations. The barrels act as effective zoning tools, so place them wisely to control the flow of battle.
– Finally, keep an eye on Gangplank’s Ultimate ability, Cannon Barrage. This can quickly turn the tide of a teamfight if used correctly, so make sure you communicate with your teammates and coordinate your efforts accordingly.
If you want to play Gangplank for fun and profit, then follow the tips in this blog post. Choose the right items, use your abilities effectively, and play to your strengths. Be aware of counters to Gangplank, but also remember that he can be a strong ally in lane and in teamfights.
- Anime-Unleash: How to watch anime without ads for free! - March 19, 2023
- How to make a professional stream overlay for your channel! - March 19, 2023
- CSGO Hacks: How to Get the Best Tips and Tricks from Others. - March 19, 2023