There are two ways that you can change the color of your CREW in GTA Online. The first way is to go into the Interaction Menu and select “Settings.” From there, scroll down to “Crew Color” and select the color you want.
The second way is to open up the Pause Menu, go to “Online,” and then select “Player.” Scroll down to Crew Color and again, select the color you want.
- Go to the “Crew” tab in the main menu
- Select the crew member you wish to change the color of
- Click on the “Change Color” button
- Choose the color you want from the palette that appears
- Click on the “OK” button to confirm your choice
1) How Do I Change My Crew Color
There are two ways to change your crew color in Grand Theft Auto Online. The first way is to go to the Interaction Menu, and then select “Change Crew Color”. The second way is to open the Settings Menu, and then select “Game” – “Interface” – “Player Colors”.
You can also change your crew color by using a spray can at any graffiti wall.
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post titled “How to Change Crew Color” on gta5-online.com:
The post begins by explaining that, in GTA Online, players can join or create crews. Joining a crew gives players access to special abilities and bonuses, while creating a crew allows players to set these abilities and bonuses themselves.
Players can change their crew color by going to the “Online” option in the game’s main menu, selecting “Crew”, and then choosing the “Customize” option. From there, they can select any color they want for their crew. The post notes that some colors are only available to certain ranks within a crew.
- Ranking system explained: how it works and how it affects the game. - March 17, 2023
- Platinum League of Legends: How Many Players Is It? - March 17, 2023
- How to Find Your Recovery Key: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2023