Surf

Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age - I reommend it!

If anyone has played FF12 on the PS2 in the past, and are on the fence about investing in it, I highly recommend it!  The biggest draws are the changes to the license board, where you can now assign jobs to the 6 main characters and customize your party.  Also, this is kind of minor, but you can increase the game speed, and the grinding of XP and License Points makes all of the game much more enjoyable!

Red
3 hours ago, Surf said:

If anyone has played FF12 on the PS2 in the past, and are on the fence about investing in it, I highly recommend it!  The biggest draws are the changes to the license board, where you can now assign jobs to the 6 main characters and customize your party.  Also, this is kind of minor, but you can increase the game speed, and the grinding of XP and License Points makes all of the game much more enjoyable!

I was not even aware that they were making this!

What did you think about the original FF12? I enjoyed the game, as I do with most FF's, however I couldn't get into the story line. That was a disappointment for me.

23 minutes ago, lutonmad said:

I was not even aware that they were making this!

What did you think about the original FF12? I enjoyed the game, as I do with most FF's, however I couldn't get into the story line. That was a disappointment for me.

Yep yep!  Came out on PC last week, and I believe it's been on the PS4 for a bit.

Well, I think I was lukewarm on the story, but the gameplay didn't grab me because of the slowness, and therefore didn't complete it on the PS2.  This time however, with the increased battle/walk speed feature, I can really push through the grinding just fine, and now I'm getting into the story.  None of the characters to me seem annoying/lame, and I'm really curious this time around how it's going to come to a close.  I want to know what Vaan's background is, and how Lady Ashe can redeem herself and her kingdom, while keeping the world in one piece.