Jump to content
TomHadden

I don't get the new XP system?

Recommended Posts

What do i get XP from? I think I get 1 xp from this post but not from replies? Whats the XP balance for event attendance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get 1 XP for each post you make, 3 rep (12 XP) for every Other Event you attend, and 4 rep (16 XP) for each Community Event you attend. You also get 2 XP every day by just logging on.

Edited by LezlieLizard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, TomHadden said:

What do i get XP from? I think I get 1 xp from this post but not from replies?

You get 1 XP for replies you post to topics but not replies others post to your topic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

There is several threads explaining this, am i wrong?

DI is quite good at thoroughly explaining EVERYTHING. 

Edited by LilRex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, LilRex said:

There is several threads explaining this, am i wrong?

DI is quite good at thoroughly explaining EVERYTHING. 

Not all new Initiates know where to find these kind of topics though.

I know when I joined DI it took a while to find my way around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

20 hours ago, Xtream said:

Not all new Initiates know where to find these kind of topics though.

I know when I joined DI it took a while to find my way around.

Very true, the forums are quite daunting when your new. Your never sure where everything is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, LilRex said:

There is several threads explaining this, am i wrong?

DI is quite good at thoroughly explaining EVERYTHING. 

 here it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

Gold
6 hours ago, LukE425 said:

 here it is

Actually, the one you linked is only related to XP before the REP system was introduced. ;)

This topic is most up-to-date in explaining everything:

 

 

Edited by Chantal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

1 minute ago, Chantal said:

Actually, the one you linked is only related to XP before the REP system was introduced. ;)

This topic is most up-to-date in explaining everything:

 

 

FML i suck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×