Surf

Hihi!

Hi all, I'm Surf!  Just joined a couple of days ago, and I'm really excited to be part of this substantial gaming clan.  I main Overwatch, and hope to find an excellent team to be a part of and excel with.  Already, after a few days, I feel like the professionalism and structure of this clan will yield great results.

I'm a Navy vet, did 8 years, and I've been stationed in Japan and on an aircraft carrier.  Gaming is my primary hobby, but I also enjoy cooking and running! I'm always looking to make new friends and to improve across all spectrums of life!  Thanks and looking forward to the future!

Hello and let me be the first to welcome you to DI Clan, glad you with us and I know the Overwatch teams are very welcoming to all :) Have fun 

Achievements

Gold

Eyy, welcome to the clan. I hope to see you at some more tournaments, that 1v1 match we had was pretty fun :)

welcome to DI !

Achievements

2 hours ago, Yeyi said:

Eyy, welcome to the clan. I hope to see you at some more tournaments, that 1v1 match we had was pretty fun :)

Yeah!  I enjoyed that tournament, though I felt bad wanting a rematch after the rule change.  I haven't taken part in events like that with Overwatch, and am looking forward to doing that more in the future!

Welcome to DI, @Surf!

We're so friendly here, we even take Swabbies!

Achievements

8 hours ago, Surf said:

Hi all, I'm Surf!  Just joined a couple of days ago, and I'm really excited to be part of this substantial gaming clan.  I main Overwatch, and hope to find an excellent team to be a part of and excel with.  Already, after a few days, I feel like the professionalism and structure of this clan will yield great results.

I'm a Navy vet, did 8 years, and I've been stationed in Japan and on an aircraft carrier.  Gaming is my primary hobby, but I also enjoy cooking and running! I'm always looking to make new friends and to improve across all spectrums of life!  Thanks and looking forward to the future!

Hey Surf, thank you for your service. Good to have you here

10 hours ago, Surf said:

I'm a Navy vet, did 8 years, and I've been stationed in Japan and on an aircraft carrier. 

That 's sick! :) Welcome bigman. :love:

Achievements

Gold

You should thrive here and I am sure you will love DI

Achievements

welcome in clan surfffffffffffffffffff :D

Hey whats up dude hope you have a great time here!

Red

welcome aboard @Surf, good to have another veteran among us :)

-LH

Achievements

Thank you everyone for the big welcomes!  It was my pleasure to serve in the Navy, and IMO would recommend it to anyone, just for the experiences, and the chances to enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow dudettes and dudes next to you.

I'm already enjoying the structure and makeup of the clan; loving how in use the event calendar is, and really excited to see where this takes me!

Red

Welcome to DI really happy you are joining and good luck with your division! You are joining the right gaming community for sure!

Achievements

Gold

Heya @Surf we've already talked and played some games but welcome to DI ^_^

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Achievements

5 hours ago, Vegas said:

Heya @Surf we've already talked and played some games but welcome to DI ^_^

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Yeah!  That was a good time, and I've enjoyed the back and forth on the forums.  I'm having a great time already in the clan and see myself commit to it 100 percent =)

Gold
14 minutes ago, Surf said:

Yeah!  That was a good time, and I've enjoyed the back and forth on the forums.  I'm having a great time already in the clan and see myself commit to it 100 percent =)

That's awesome I felt the same way shortly after I joined, this is the place i've been looking for and it looks like it is for you too :D

Achievements

25 minutes ago, Vegas said:

That's awesome I felt the same way shortly after I joined, this is the place i've been looking for and it looks like it is for you too :D

Thanks Vegas, and I must say, your signature is both awesome and hysterical.  Don't think I've ever seen the anime rendition of Spongebob

Gold
45 minutes ago, Surf said:

Thanks Vegas, and I must say, your signature is both awesome and hysterical.  Don't think I've ever seen the anime rendition of Spongebob

Thanks :D A new video was released on it recently so i'm going to make that into my signature ^_^

Achievements

Oh snap, is it a series?