FixKalecicici

Anyone interested in some FRP?

I looked a bit it in the forums but did not quite find any FRP(fantasy role playing) topics and wanted to create one. Although i am a bit inexperienced i have written some scenarios and worlds where i am the DM/GM(dungeon master / Game master) and would like to try them out. I am not sure how we would go about doing it without meeting up but there are ways to do that too so i think we can even do that in TeamSpeak while using a website / third party program to help us. If anyone is interested in doing so you can PM me or reply to this post. I was thinking of finding 3-4 players who wants to take a part in this idea. If enough people is interested we can discuss the detials  right here as i will check it daily! And if  you are a more experienced DM please let me know i can gladly give playing a try too!

i ahve never done it before but it sounds fun, so if you cam show me the ways of it sign me up :)

1 hour ago, poffen said:

i ahve never done it before but it sounds fun, so if you cam show me the ways of it sign me up :)

Ofcourse i kno da way so i can shot it to you :P But in seriousness yes experienced and what not every one is welcome. If we can get 2 more people i will try and scedule something for it! :)

Hey. Are you running it in D&D 5E or Pathfinder? I have been the GM in a few pathfinder campaigns, and playing for a little bit so I would like to join too. :)

2 minutes ago, Henzii said:

Hey. Are you running it in D&D 5E or Pathfinder? I have been the GM in a few pathfinder campaigns, and playing for a little bit so I would like to join too. :)

I could run it in D&D or if you want you can be de GM and design it and i can be a player too. I have my own world designs like D&D and werewolf so if you are interested i can do with one of them too! 

Always wanted to but never knew how to, it sounds good.