NannerzTV

New PC Has Been Priced Out

This is What I have priced out as a new PC build this will be used to play games at 4k resolution as well as CPU will be overclocked. This is for a new stream set up so ignore chair/headset/monitors. It will be liquid cooled build into a custom desk!! 

https://imgur.com/a/4iSLm

Edited by NannerzTV

ASUS motherboards are great to work with! I love Gskill Ripjaws V memory too. It should be a fun build to work on.

Post a photo when you're finished!

Edited by GrumpySarge

Achievements

Is this going to be prebuilt? If possible, I recommend buying the parts separately and building it yourself as it will save you some money 

Shop around too. Newegg, BH Photo, Amazon, etc.

Achievements

just seeing those pricetags lmao 

Gold
2 hours ago, deztroy said:

Is this going to be prebuilt? If possible, I recommend buying the parts separately and building it yourself as it will save you some money 

not anymore at this prices :D

1 minute ago, Tecardo said:

not anymore at this prices :D

Only the cards are extortionate really

Gold
11 minutes ago, deztroy said:

Only the cards are extortionate really

but prebuild pcs can offer this much cheaper

Oy, 1k for a 1080ti. What is the world coming to.

There's an obscene cryptocurrency-driven bubble in the GPU market right now. It'll pass.

Achievements

Pre-built will be more costly,but sometimes it even saves you money.If some cables are damaged for example,and they lead to a damage of your hardware, if pre-built,they may already have it exchanged beforehand or your guarantee will be no problem to deal with.If you built it yourself,and damaged cables are delivered,and you dont notice, it will be problematic as they can just assume that you handled them wrong.Sooo...prebuilt is my choice if I set up a new rig.

I have brought a per-built for the first time in having a PC. Yes it cost a couple of hundred dollars more than doing it myself but I just worked one more shift to cover that lol

Achievements

Gold
6 hours ago, iFSnacker said:

Pre-built will be more costly,but sometimes it even saves you money.If some cables are damaged for example,and they lead to a damage of your hardware, if pre-built,they may already have it exchanged beforehand or your guarantee will be no problem to deal with.If you built it yourself,and damaged cables are delivered,and you dont notice, it will be problematic as they can just assume that you handled them wrong.Sooo...prebuilt is my choice if I set up a new rig.

Not true in Germany, we have a pc here with m2 ssd 250gb, 2TB hdd i5 8400 and a gtx 1060 and 8gb ram for 899€... the card alone is 300€ here, the i5 200€ the ram 100€ is your 200€ for the rest. You can’t get this unprebuild

that pricetag is huge

On 10/02/2018 at 5:32 PM, iFSnacker said:

The thing is , prebuilds are not more costly. Contrary they're cheaper most of the time because they cheap out on psu/motherboard and things like that

this will not be pre built also I will have to wait for the prices of cards to come back down before i finish the whole thing buying mother board, Ram and CPU soon

Red
On 2/11/2018 at 5:37 PM, NannerzTV said:

this will not be pre built also I will have to wait for the prices of cards to come back down before i finish the whole thing buying mother board, Ram and CPU soon

Is this USD?!

Achievements

Gold
On 11.2.2018 at 11:37 PM, NannerzTV said:

I think u can wait a year for that😇

On 12/02/2018 at 12:37 AM, NannerzTV said:

You're paying 7k , but worry about the prices of ram and cpu? Seriously?

2080s are coming in april

Red

On 2/8/2018 at 7:50 AM, NannerzTV said:

This is What I have priced out as a new PC build this will be used to play games at 4k resolution as well as CPU will be overclocked. This is for a new stream set up so ignore chair/headset/monitors. It will be liquid cooled build into a custom desk!! 

https://imgur.com/a/4iSLm

Why the SLI 1080 TI's?

On 2/11/2018 at 2:24 PM, satsuJ said:

The thing is , prebuilds are not more costly. Contrary they're cheaper most of the time because they cheap out on psu/motherboard and things like that

PSUs are where they get you.  Almost always a sub-par psu.

Achievements