KillerRex

does anyone do 1x1 text rps...

I've been roleplaying since I was like 9 lmao and I still do it. I have so many characters now, from a variety of different species and personalities. is literate 1x1 rping still a thing nowadays? I only know of a few friends who do it with me- anyone that likes to do story like roleplays are welcome to add me  on discord :0 paranoid#3932

i prefer fantasy and sci-fi stuff, but i also enjoy basing worlds off of game worlds, like fallout or skyrim or assassin's creed.

Edited by KillerRex

Achievements

Are you looking for something like this? http://www.sryth.com/ci.php?f_c=game_about.inc
Or are you asking if others do 1 on 1 roleplays?

Achievements

1 hour ago, Stany1 said:

Are you looking for something like this? http://www.sryth.com/ci.php?f_c=game_about.inc
Or are you asking if others do 1 on 1 roleplays?

I actually wasn’t looking for any games- I have a few solo text based games, but that actually looks really cool!

i was wondering if others do 1 on 1 roleplay

Achievements

Ah I see good good then my bad for misunderstanding; And I'm sure others do that, it sounds fun really like DND but smaller I think still not sure since I don't have much experience with DND either lol

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Stany1 said:

Ah I see good good then my bad for misunderstanding; And I'm sure others do that, it sounds fun really like DND but smaller I think still not sure since I don't have much experience with DND either lol

I like to describe it as a partner story telling lol

Achievements

Just now, KillerRex said:

I like to describe it as a partner story telling lol

Sounds about right; I remember to pass time friends and I would always give each other scenarios and create a story from that; It was pretty fun 

Achievements

I used to do it, and I had a lot of fun. Sadly, everyone that I did it with moved on. I kinda miss it, honestly. Now I just do D&D

Achievements

Red

A long while back I did a lot of Star Wars PbP (Play by Post) and was heavily 1on1 especially if you RP a padawan or apprentice or master opposite one of those.

On 10/01/2018 at 2:57 AM, Stany1 said:

Sounds about right; I remember to pass time friends and I would always give each other scenarios and create a story from that; It was pretty fun 

Did something similar when I worked opposite shifts to my house mate back in the day and we would leave the next encounter for each other hand written for the other to come home to, was cool and pondering how they’d play it out and my plans for the story helped pass the hours of monotonous work.

Achievements

Hmm well I would love to roleplay though I won't be too good :P.. I would love to tho? xp

Achievements

7 hours ago, Solxius said:

Hmm well I would love to roleplay though I won't be too good :P.. I would love to tho? xp

haha thats okay! do you have discord?

Achievements

2 hours ago, KillerRex said:

haha thats okay! do you have discord?

I do! Solxius#1049

Achievements