MrSfke

element guides

element guides

element guides will be linked here:

Edited by MrSfke

Achievements

Wave 1:

We start with 5 protons and an aqua, i prefer building on the bottom left side of the lane, where 1 out of 5 protons is on the opposite side so he pulls part of the wave. We also get 1 worker with the remaining 100 gold

Wave 2:

We add one more aqua(behind the first one NOT next to it), and this should be easy clear even if you get 2 snails/fiend for 2

Wave 3:

The absolute safe bet is definitely upgrading one of your aquas( i prefer the one in front) to Rogue(this also holds any possible wave3 sends)

Wave 4:

You should have around ~122 gold if everything went right with your sending and enemy sends, at this point you build worker and you can also build another proton(optional, but i recomend it especially if you haven't got sends the wave before, this proton can be next to the one that we build on the other side)

Wave 5:

We upgrade the remaining aqua to Fire(this should hold 5 quite easily even with the sends unless you're never lucky rubber ducky(happens very rarely and only against 100+ sends)

Wave 6:

We wanna get another worker and upgrade one of our protons on the left side to Atom

Wave 7:

Unless there's a big send incoming we build worker and upgrade another proton to Atom(this time the one on the right side)

Wave 8:

Now this wave is fairly easy as element(and your sender probably knows that) but that doesn't mean you don't have to be careful, Unless you are expecting a very big send , you can push another worker here and upgrade one more proton to the Atom(now it rly doesn't matter but i prefer the left ones), if you're expecting sends you should upgrade all protons to Atoms as you can (don't get windhawks yet since they're absolute garbage here)

Wave 9:

For wave 9 we absolutly need a violet so make sure you get 265 gold after 8, it's of absolute key importance, if you get a violet then this can even hold cheesy mole sends and things like that

Wave 10:

We need disciple and we need him badly use 200 gold to build one(behind/around violet) and if you have 100 remaining gold you can push another worker(you can also build another windhawk if you think you might get some send)

And now for the later levels the game build varries to high so i won't mention workers anymore i'll just tell you what you generaly want to  have, so i'll just mention 11-13

Wave 11:

You should get another Violet/or disciple at any cost(if theres any doubt theres gonna be a send from them on 11 you should try overbuilding and skip the worker on 10, overbuilding is the key to not leak 11 hard as quils often tend to fuck you up hard by focusing one of the aquas fairly easy destroying your combo( I would say this is the most unreliable level for Element as absolutly anything can happen it all depends on your RNG and positioning)

Wave 12:

Another Violet is nice (if you know they gonna send on 13 or something you might even go for a fire lord if you think you gonna have enough money (430) to upgrade him to phenix for 13) and you can also add a 3d proton to the right side of your line.

Wave 13:

If 13 is  "Do or Die" level as you expect a big send you should definitely try to get a phenix if you buildet fire lord before and have enough gold, if not then violets are your go2unit as they're fairly good on 13(even doe they put you in a not so good position after 13 spaming them on 13 if you're expecting a big send could be your key to holding/not losing the game for your team)

Anyway this would be my general guide for you, it gives you a good start since you have 6(sometimes 7) workers before level 10 and you can fairly often push to 8-9 after level 10, my suggestion would be to play safe the first few times and see how it works for you, if you have any question you can PM me, I'll be adding pictures later on and i might be postion some alternative builds also (I do believe however that 5 proton aqua start is currently the best).

Hope you enjoyed it, off i go! :D

• Upvote 1

Greetings, I'd like to share my (not sure how completly mine it is however) build for element as well.

Since writing it in forums is too much of a hassle, i've made it in google sheets.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZJlISfEII5j9M46nrtpMsDACb4r0_tAh_ykOrdwcPsw/

I think it is visualy similar to Campii's build opener, however it should most definetly diversify for wave 11+

Looking forward to comments and feedback!

P.s. never push workers if enemy team is saving unless you're doing next level dank strats.

• Upvote 1

Gold

Nice to have you guys here maybe this pushes my Elemt gameplay to Infinity and Beyond :P

On 3-1-2018 at 9:43 PM, Hoaquin said:

Greetings, I'd like to share my (not sure how completly mine it is however) build for element as well.

Since writing it in forums is too much of a hassle, i've made it in google sheets.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZJlISfEII5j9M46nrtpMsDACb4r0_tAh_ykOrdwcPsw/

I think it is visualy similar to Campii's build opener, however it should most definetly diversify for wave 11+

P.s. never push workers if enemy team is saving unless you're doing next level dank strats.

That's one of the best guides iv'e seen so far on the net the spreadsheet made it so clear ;)!

Gold

Hey guys.

After the guide of Hoaquin, I copied his Sheet and insert my build.

I didn't tested his build, but mine worked really good for me in the last games.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G2gnYndWfbQAVfJ8m2KbzCifGNzy0214ovdr19BCdrE/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions or improvements for this build feel free to comment or pn.

On 1/3/2018 at 8:43 PM, Hoaquin said:

This guide format is REALLY good. I would suggest people to use this format for all guides on our DI forums...it's so easy to follow compared to the wall of text posts (which is really the only other way to do it so thats understandable). Good job though to Hoaquin and Sik Myth for the format!

Thanks for ur great and good work guys :)

this build is really a good one and i like it alot spam discible at the end :D work really good 

got a question about this build .. wave 14 is also a weak lane what you gonna build if there is a big send ?

well depends i normally have 2 fenix for that and 3 violets gonna try later and see if i get big send and i will let you know 

okay nice would rlly help ^^

If you don't have him till then Golem is fine for tanking

didnt get any big send yet maybe this evening i will keep you updated 

Gold

I will upload an updated Version of my guide tomorrow!

On 11.2.2018 at 1:47 PM, Asaseth said:

got a question about this build .. wave 14 is also a weak lane what you gonna build if there is a big send ?

If they save the waves before 14 i go violets. you can start build them after 10 and they are ok for every following wave till 14(including 14). And really good on 14 and 11.

Edited by Syndicon

Gold

Hey guys!

I updated my Element guide!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CJ4DsqldsQGxPn-vFDuVPvJbAyl4e7AszC60VQZiwX4/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions or suggestions how to improve this build, please contact me!

Greetings,

BloodwoodGBL

Any reason you build the tanks so late in the game ?

Gold

Yeah, because I don't need them before.

It always depends on what wave the enemy is sending.
Of course, if they save for 12 you could build a golem for that wave already. But in general I don't need it before wave 17.
I just start at 16 to get more.