Hoff

Castle Design

Nice design, thanks.

I like moats between the towers.

Events Attended

On 10/7/2012 at 1:05 PM, sam said:

Excellent Video on Building a Strong Castle !

Dru. is a really good help when it comes to building castles. Moats have become stronger over time and new updates. A castle with less than 500 moats placed is a castle that can be improved.

Events Attended

one of the castles dru was talking about had all the caps inside keep, now what if someone uses a cap attack with arrows rain in center and kill em all?

Events Attended

the pitch monsters are the bests, russians are destroying everyone cause of that

owh. A fully stoned castle is not good. Need lots of moats, oil pots and killing pits to complete them. In add to ballistas and turrents of  course.

I've found a video from which I've learned a lot, not sure if any of you have seen it already.

It's a bit of a long one but it shows off some amazing castle designs if you're willing to build a pitch-monster and also some great little tricks you can use.

Events Attended

41 minutes ago, firenicknl said:

I've found a video from which I've learned a lot, not sure if any of you have seen it already.

It's a bit of a long one but it shows off some amazing castle designs if you're willing to build a pitch-monster and also some great little tricks you can use.

This is a good one. :)

Events Attended

this is not a good one, there are no smelter in the castle and once you lost a oil pot you can not rebuild it. but not using the oilpots makes them useless. we have them for use and not just for being there. also the oil is set up to tight. the aoe is 3x3 and the pots should stand about every 4th spot or you use 2 pots on the same soldier.

Events Attended

It's not for everyone, but I think people who like to build pitch monsters will like some of those designs.

Events Attended

4 hours ago, firenicknl said:

Good one :)

Events Attended

-aha- missed that firenick already linked everything. :D
Yeah the downside is to protect well the castle against AI, mostly with diplomacy + at least once a day check&repair to avoid losing a tower.
Never make castle with pitch directly on the border... obviously you don't want to lose it on a mere AI or simple peasants. :o

next : how to find a way to make the AI spin around the castle... huehuehue

can you tell me the weakness of this castle design ?

acd2666e432c46aa9c42ae67a7b3070e.png

Events Attended

3faff673027741ee927ac9ba99124860.png

Open spaces are for additional ballistae and there is plenty of room inside for more turrets.

Events Attended

On 10/30/2016 at 6:07 AM, Tilac1988 said:

can you tell me the weakness of this castle design ?

acd2666e432c46aa9c42ae67a7b3070e.png

200/200/100 army could tear through if the person knows how to place their catas and they could walk right into the core I suggest putting the barracks in a more secure locations on the left and right sides as they could hit them and lower your troop numbers on defense so they could walk in with a100 pike captain army if you're not carded

Events Attended

On 10/3/2012 at 8:19 AM, Catriona said:

I like moats instead of walls between the tower rows. The kats cannot destroy them and the pikes have to do a lot of work to "kill" them. Unfortunately they cost gold http://www.barnadia.com/di/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

i never would have considered that

Events Attended

Too much good insight here! Thanks! Im going to try out atleast one pitchmonster this go around, never tried it!

Events Attended

On 20/10/2012 at 3:13 AM, sam said:

Thank you so much, this clears everything

true!

On 4/4/2017 at 7:19 PM, trooper382 said:

i never would have considered that

awambambalumba balam bam bu

Events Attended