kit0

What's ur favorite hero for playing as support?

i want to start supporting , but idk what is the better hero....which is the better one?

Achievements

become the Visage god this community needs

Achievements

JAKIRO with the two buttholes

also winter wyvern; both of the dragons lmao

2 minutes ago, DrPhilandChill said:

become the Visage god this community needs

i can play him rlly well but i havent played him in a while

Achievements

Just now, KillerRex said:

Jakiro is great for a pushing support

Achievements

13 hours ago, SolarWings said:

Jakiro is great for a pushing support

Yeah but the cast animation is so triggering in lategame when everyone jumps on you with bashes (considering matches last very long in <3K)

Achievements

4 hours ago, FerynaCZ said:

Yeah but the cast animation is so triggering in lategame when everyone jumps on you with bashes (considering matches last very long in <3K)

Just euls everyone mate xD

Achievements

24 minutes ago, Mely said:

for me it's rubick because broken af.

but u don't know how to play him

Achievements

4 hours ago, MRSA said:

but u don't know how to play him

Good point

Achievements

I never play supports, but when I do I love to play supports with high impact spells, like Disruptor and Rubick (Rubick steals high impact spells)

Achievements

On 7/15/2017 at 2:56 AM, KillerRex said:

I really dont think jakiro has 2 buttholes:emowut:

Achievements

On 7/14/2017 at 1:56 PM, KillerRex said:

NOT. A. DRAGON. SHE'S A WYVERN. THEY'RE DIFFERENT.

SK is good, Earth Spirit (if you can manage to figure out to play him. I can't lol) is good, Dazzle is good, CM is good, the list goes on. It would help if you told us how you prefer to play the game.

At the TI7 Qualifiers, the top 4 supports (in pick/ban rate) were: Shadow Shaman, Kunkka, Sand King, and Earth Spirit. That doesn't mean you have to play only those heroes, but that's the "meta" right now.

To put it another way (which also means I'll leave it up to you to pick whatever hero you think fits), this meta is very heavily focused on early fights. Average game length is probably somewhere around 35-40 minutes (down from 45-50), which means heroes who are reliant on high amounts of farm aren't very good (Spectre, Antimage, etc.) because the game ends when they come online. So pick your supports around this. Get a support that fits your lineup, and has a very good early-game power spike. (Lion has 2 early-game power spikes, for example. Level 2 and Level 6. At level 6 he gets Finger, and at Level 2, he has both stuns and can gank very well. The problem with Lion is that he's too weak in the mid-late game so you might have problems closing games out with him. Shadow Shaman is a better Lion at the moment. Also 2 stuns, and a very high damage nuke. He has a really early power spike at level 2, 5, 6. Level 2 is both stuns, Level 5 is stuns + Ether shock, Level 6 is Wards. He's also got good base damage and a nice Str Gain.).

Achievements

@Sirensorry, but technically they all fall under the big category of dragons

(wyrms, wyverns, drakes, dragons etc)

Achievements

21 minutes ago, KillerRex said:

@Sirensorry, but technically they all fall under the big category of dragons

(wyrms, wyverns, drakes, dragons etc)

@SirenRex is just trying to simplify it so that kids can understand :emolulz:

Achievements

What you are going to need to do is play the easier meta supports i.e. Shadow Shaman, Lion, Ogre etc. After you understand the idea behind supporting, then you can branch out to more technical supports like Visage, Bane, Mirana etc. I used to main support all the time and still play support often. If you ever wanted a coaching session or two on what to do and when to do it, just let me know. Message me or find me on TS.

Achievements

Shadow shaman ! I love it !~ 

Achievements

It really depends on the team comp, 100% for me I have to pick for the comp, but usually Bane is a good answer when you have no CC, can't beat his lockdown & damage. 

Achievements

I am really trying hard to become a reliable support, and not just with the warding.

The ones that ive had the biggest impact with are, shadow shaman, ogre magi and also lion.

I am currently looking to play some visage because he has been a real pain in some games.

Lion with a rod of atos has everything to keep a team alive or to initate a gank or even a 5vs5.

Also, looking for some coaching and help with the support role, you only learn so much by playing by yourself and by watching youtube vids all the time.

cheers

Achievements

9 minutes ago, JmgooZe said:

I am really trying hard to become a reliable support, and not just with the warding.

The ones that ive had the biggest impact with are, shadow shaman, ogre magi and also lion.

I am currently looking to play some visage because he has been a real pain in some games.

Lion with a rod of atos has everything to keep a team alive or to initate a gank or even a 5vs5.

Also, looking for some coaching and help with the support role, you only learn so much by playing by yourself and by watching youtube vids all the time.

cheers

I could play some games with u and see if I could coach u since I main support. 

On a side note. I wouldn't recommend playing visage. He is one of the harder micro heroes. And you need some basic practice on micro to play him. I'd recommend trying one of the easier core micro heroes before you try visage. Lone druid has the least amount of units to control so you can start with that. Or lycan since he is harder to fuck up with.

Achievements

yeah that would be really cool of you. And also, you are right.. the micro management is really the next level.

Achievements

Shadow shaman

Achievements

On 15. 7. 2017 at 4:27 PM, Mely said:

for me it's rubick because broken af.

Q spell garbage though

Achievements