WarShach

Noob Moment

Whilst assisting a Tribeswomen in the acquisition of resources, i had the opportunity to take a look @ a few of the bases on the sever. Lol, im blown away by the look and style of my fellow survivors constructions. Not to mention function,and location choice.   All Marvelous. ..leaving me like this.........:wutwutwut: ..I will be attempting to ascend to that particular echelon. .just the first of many.. Have fun, Enjoy....and until later,  ...Game On !??

Edited by WarShach

I once built a castle years ago (tribe helped with resources)... IT was over 6 stories tall, the width and length was insane.... had ramps stairs and elevators. I then added a massive superdome enclosed pen on the side of it for the dinos. IT fit over 500 dinos (this included T-rexes and other large dinos) However.... bronto's stayed outside lol... they just took too much space.

lol I randomly came across the locations where we built and it just fits. If you want i'm planning on building a second location once i get the time you can tag along :)

@WolfGunblade i would really like that.. Maybe we can scout out a place for a central hub for the server. .. A gathering place of sort's 

I heard there was cool underground places, i think i heard of an oasis too ill have to check into that

Sounds like something worth looking into.. @WolfGunblade 

Edited by WarShach

If its on the ISland yes, there is an underground area thats pretty cool. But its nasty to get to usually. Fairly safe once there.

There are sever decent places on Scorched to build if you have time and a decent argy or wyvern to fly around and look but there are lot's of places to build within the mountains and some decent places in the desert itself to build that will still provide you a water source without having to go long distances to get it.

:wutwutwut:

10/10 would kek again

Achievements