Keverino

Fav ultimate combos and counters?

Drop down a rein shield to block that D.va ulty and watch the salt flow! If they get not even one kill then their whole team turns on them and it brings a joy to my soul that nothing else could.

On the other hand a sound barrier is the best ulty counter to pretty much anything in any situation, zarya graviton, another sound barrier, high noon, etc.

The best combination of ults i can think of even post Roadhog 2.0 would be graviton surge and D.va ult, or graviton and Soldier ult. Then going even further to stop movement once the graviton ends a blizzard could be thrown in or even a power boost on the soldier.

Thoughts? What are your favorite ults, what map maybe? And why would it be better than mine?

Achievements

29 minutes ago, Lexanan said:

This Sombra and DVA ult combo.

That dependent on timing for that, but most are. Sombra is hard to play for some people so that is very hard to pull of but super rewarding.

Achievements

I can't wait to see if she's gonna be more play when the patch will go on live do. We never know. 

Achievements

Phara and junkrat on the same team. So much aoe and pressure going on. Explosions everywhere, god bless

11 hours ago, MrMcDiverman said:

Phara and Mercy 

i think its called pharmacy

Achievements

16 minutes ago, Zezette said:

i think its called pharmacy

I think its called Pharmercy

Achievements

Nothing makes me happier than having no mercy/zen on the other team and getting a nice grav off and having a hanzo on my team. LOS is irrelevant, if hes close everybody dies.

Achievements

i love when genji deflects a graviton

Achievements

My favorite combination is Nano-Blade, especially if they're not running a zen to counter it or if genji manages to dive the backline first so it doesn't matter.

My favorite ult counter is Transcendence - there's nothing quite like ruining said Nano-Blade with Zenyatta party time.

Achievements

For me the most rewarding is me, Being a Zarya and Either a well played Genji or Pharah, easy team kill if they can get em all grouped up enough for the Zarya Ult to collect them Further.

Achievements

I think my favorite counter is a Genji deflect on a hanzo ult. So satisfying to see the dragons launch back at the enemy team, although positioning granted it's a feat in itself.

Achievements

On 1/11/2017 at 12:06 PM, Lexanan said:

This Sombra and DVA ult combo...

Yeeeessssss, it's my favorite thing to pull off as a Sombra main.

Achievements

I'm pretty shit at Overwatch so I love accidentally blocking ults with Defence Matrix without even realising I've done it, just for my firend to be like 'dude, you just saved us all'.

Achievements

Graviton Surge and Self-Destruct/Rocket Barrage. Earth Shatter/Tactical Visor/Deadeye and Nano Boost. And as a counter to ults? Sleep Dart all the way! 

Achievements

On 1/11/2017 at 2:41 PM, Keverino said:

Drop down a rein shield to block that D.va ulty and watch the salt flow! If they get not even one kill then their whole team turns on them and it brings a joy to my soul that nothing else could.

On the other hand a sound barrier is the best ulty counter to pretty much anything in any situation, zarya graviton, another sound barrier, high noon, etc.

The best combination of ults i can think of even post Roadhog 2.0 would be graviton surge and D.va ult, or graviton and Soldier ult. Then going even further to stop movement once the graviton ends a blizzard could be thrown in or even a power boost on the soldier.

Thoughts? What are your favorite ults, what map maybe? And why would it be better than mine?

I disagree with the soldier part. I dont think soldier puts out enough damage to wipe an entire team while the grav is still active. A tracer bomb placement would be clutch, but ive always love the Phara - zarya combo

Achievements

Nano/blade is probly my favorite

Achievements

Zarya and Roadhog has to be one of mine. My friend and I would usually pull it out on Dorado and man was it good at wiping teams.

Achievements