Jump to content
Yoshi

What is your MOST wanted item?

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone! Just curious as to what everyone wants in-game in Rocket League. I really want the satellite antenna.
 

I've also heard of an extremely limited topper called the White Hat that is given to people who find game-threatening glitches that would otherwise alter the game significantly. I've heard that there is a listing for 3,000 keys. There is only 4 so far. It would be pretty cool to have.

Edited by Yoshi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
16
15
10
2

I really want some cool scarlet painted wheels.

About the white hat, it does sound really interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
7
2

Umm... I would probably have to go with heat heatwave, I have the wheels but no "good" decals so yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
7
4
16
4

Just now, Stigment said:

Umm... I would probably have to go with heat heatwave, I have the wheels but no "good" decals so yeah!

That's a good one. Right now the price of a heatwave has gone up, it's 28 keys when it was around 24 keys when the new decals came out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
16
15
10
2

On 1/11/2017 at 2:27 AM, Noaster said:

I really want some cool scarlet painted wheels.

About the white hat, it does sound really interesting.

Are you talking about crimson? Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
16
15
10
2

5 hours ago, Yoshi said:

Are you talking about crimson? Lol.

I said scarlet, deal.  :e565168:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
7
2

3 hours ago, Drippin said:

Champion wheels?!!!!???!!!!

I mean who wouldn't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

3 hours ago, Drippin said:

Champion wheels?!!!!???!!!!

Yes. I can't wait for that to come. GIB CHAMP WHEELS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
16
15
10
2

On 1/11/2017 at 3:00 AM, Yoshi said:

Hey everyone! Just curious as to what everyone wants in-game in Rocket League. I really want the satellite antenna.
 

I've also heard of an extremely limited topper called the White Hat that is given to people who find game-threatening glitches that would otherwise alter the game significantly. I've heard that there is a listing for 3,000 keys. There is only 4 so far. It would be pretty cool to have.

 

Alpha items :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
5
2
11

1 hour ago, Rezulin said:

Alpha items :D

Those are pretty cool honestly. They're expensive and quite frankly I don't think they're worth 1,000 keys (being the alpha boost and wheels)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
16
15
10
2

14 hours ago, AKPratte said:

Black/White Zombas 

I want the white ones.

11 hours ago, Crumpin said:

prob parallax if i had to chose one

I actually want parallax.

10 hours ago, Vindicioux said:

every painted item possible

Good answer xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
16
15
10
2

25 minutes ago, piny18795 said:

The vault boy bobble head

That one is a common, just keep playing and you'll be guaranteed to get it soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
16
15
10
2

i would love to get the alpha boost via Trade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
5
4

On ‎15‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, smallgeorg3 said:

Any universal decal!

Mission Completed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
6
6
2
3
3

On 2/18/2017 at 2:04 PM, AKPratte said:

Black/White Zombas 

Crimson Lightnings as well, or whatever Psyonix renamed those wheels to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements
4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×